Resources for Teachers
Welcome to "Resources for Teachers". This category shows tools and activities that are available for teachers to use. They can be included in a blended or online learning course.
Click below to access!
|LMS Prototype Course|
|Course Resources and Activities|
|Discussion and Work Groups|
|English Language Tests|
|Online Learning Survey|
There are five items in this category, as follows:
- "LMS Prototype Course" shows a possible design of a model online learning course. Take a look to get some ideas of what you can do with the LMS.
- The next link, "Course Resources and Activities", has a list of teaching tools that teachers can include in a course. Each one has an explanation and a sample. We can provide training in how to use these tools.
- "Discussion and Work Groups" is a place where teachers can collaborate on development projects and tasks related to teaching online. You need to be invited to join one of the groups.
- "Professional Forums" offers a venue for communicating and sharing teaching ideas with colleagues. You can join a forum by contacting the LMS administrator.
- The next link, "English Language Tests" consists of assessments that teachers can use for placement purposes.
- Finally, the "Online Learning Survey" provides a set of questions to help understand how well students benefit from online learning.
Click on a link in the box to see more.